Normally I reserve Thursdays for whatever–sometimes reviews, sometimes my own work. Today, I am going to post a little promo for the authors and friends who have helped me out in the last few months. These women have been there for me, promoted me, and done more to keep this blog alive than even I can comprehend.
1. Mistral Dawn is running a character contest on her blog for her up-coming short story.
Ever wanted to try your hand at character design? Here’s your chance to let your creativity run wild! Enter Mistral Dawn’s Character Creation Contest and try for a chance to win seeing your character in her next short story! Click here for the details: http://mistralkdawn.blogspot.com/2015/03/win-chance-to-see-your-character-in-my.html?spref=tw
2. Julie Nicholls has been kind enough to revamp my cover! For anyone looking for a cover artist for a decent price (she’s also a fantastic author), check her out and send her a message (you will be hearing more about this tomorrow!): Facebook, and Twitter.
3. Ani Manjikian has been helping me reorganize my blog and has been a great tech-support friend. Also, she writes a great sci-fi mystery called Spirit of the Lone Horse. Find out about her and her book on her blog: Right the Writer.
4. Adri Sinclair has supported me and kept my moving through some hard times. I am ashamed to admit I haven’t even read her books yet. I will be reading this week and reviewing next week, but I want to give a good friend a mention here because she has been a better promoter of me and my writing than I have. I know how much dedication it takes and I am just grateful for a friend I’ve been able to count on when I was too busy to work my stuff myself. Like her Facebook page and buy her books on Amazon. You don’t even have to wait for my review.
5. Kawanee Hamilton is my final mention today. This woman has been utterly patient with me and had given me her time and a place to talk author problems. Our friendship naturally just developed into buddy writers and while we do distract each other, we also keep each other on task too. Editing is one of the hardest part of writing, and we have been working through our emotional editing issues together. This is a woman after my own heart and I couldn’t be more excited to have her on my blog next week. Read her books. She write multiple genres and does a fantastic job of them all–though I am partial to her PNR. Find her on Facebook, Twitter, and get her books on Amazon.
Ok, here is my new cover: